Season of LENT at Brea Congregational UCC
- March 7 - Citizen's Climate Lobby in Manzanita 10am - noon.
- March 8 - Communion. (Every Sunday in Lent will be Communion)
- March 8 - Daylight savings.
- March 12 - Worship Committee meeting at 6:30 p.m.
- March 15 - Salon Sophia.
- March 16 - Church Council meeting at 7:00pm in Manzanita.
- March 29 - Palm Sunday.
- April 3 - Good Friday service at 7:30 p.m.
- April 5 - Easter Sunday.
- Ralph's Community Program - click here!
God, Jesus, transformation, and all that jazz
Lively conversations, honest questions, moments of grace--experience all of this and more at Salon Sophia, a group that gathers most weeks after the service in a home setting to ask the "So what?" question about the sermon or ask "Where is God in this?" in dealing with life issues.
Small intimate setting with potluck. Learn more.
Brea Congregational UCC
A community of progressive Christians that:
- values liberal, process, and green church theologies
- honors the radical inclusivity of Jesus Christ
- affirms and celebrates all loving and committed relationships
- nourishes children through creative programs and activities
- encourages wholeness and well-being through adult education, compassionate pastoral care, and worship that enriches both heart and mind
CC's Learning Center @ Flower Avenue Pre-school - Explore, Experiment and Discover!
CC's Learning Center is a Child Development Center in Brea, California, located at 300 E. Imperial Highway, on the southeast corner of Flower and Imperial Highway. For more information about our location, rates, curriculum and much more please visit or call.
(714) 671-6970 ask for Cindi or Michelle
OUR FAITH IS OVER 2,000 YEARS OLD, OUR THINKING IS NOT.
Located in North Orange County, Brea Congregational UCC (BCUCC) draws families from all over Orange and Los Angeles counties. Worship emphasizes the creative, transforming power of God, and the music is eclectic - from traditional organ music to acoustic guitar and jazz piano.
Brea Congregational United Church of Christ is an Open and Affirming hospitality-based community of faith. We welcome in worship and service all of God’s children of any race, origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or ability. We celebrate and trust the transforming power of God, which was manifested through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We work to provide an environment of peace, social justice, personal empowerment, and spiritual growth, and to dedicate ourselves to the care of God’s Creation. Our ethical guides are to honor Christian openness to share our beliefs, doubts, struggles, and growth within the context of mutual respect. Therefore, our purpose is to reach out, taking the risk of opening ourselves to the possibility of making the stranger a friend.
I was a stranger, and you welcomed me. - Matthew 25:35
- About Us
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Get Involved
- Event Planning
- Make A Difference
- Pastors' Blogs
- Contact Us