"Our Faith is Still Forming" at Brea Congregational UCC
- Sat April 26 - Meeting in the hall on "Ban fracking in OC" 2-5pm.
- Sat April 26 - "Occasional Book Club" @7pm at home of the Tibbs.
- Sun April 27 - Jesus Seminar at 8:30am.
- Sun May 17 - AIDS Walk Orange County at the OC Great Park in Irvine, CA.
- Sat May 24 - BCUCC Electronic Waste Day from 9am - 2pm.
- May 24 - June 15, 2014 - Our Shelter guests move in to Fellowship Hall.
- Ralph's Community Program - click here!
- BCUCC's Electronic Waste Day is Saturday, May 24, 2014 from 9am – 2:30pm. Start collecting all your recyclable electronic items and bring to the church on that day. Click here for a list of recyclable items. For a donor letter click here.
A win for all God's children -
The Brea Congregational United Church of Christ celebrates the Supreme Court’s decisions regarding Marriage Equality. It’s satisfying for me as a pastor of a denomination and a local church that have taken a bold stand on this issue years ago. I am very happy that same-gender marriages will soon be legal in the state of California. Brea UCC has been on the side of Marriage Equality for several years. We are an Open and Affirming congregation, which means we accept all LGBT persons as they have been created as children of God. We look forward to welcoming them into full participation in the life of the church, as we have for years.
The Rev. Rick Marshall
Brea Congregational UCC
BCUCC statements here
Our church in the Orange County Register
God, Jesus, transformation, and all that jazz
Lively conversations, honest questions, moments of grace--experience all of this and more at Salon Sophia, a group that gathers most weeks after the service in a home setting to ask the "So what?" question about the sermon or ask "Where is God in this?" in dealing with life issues.
Small intimate setting with potluck. Learn more.
Brea Congregational UCC
A community of progressive Christians that:
- values liberal, process, and green church theologies
- honors the radical inclusivity of Jesus Christ
- affirms and celebrates all loving and committed relationships
- nourishes children through creative programs and activities
- encourages wholeness and well-being through adult education, compassionate pastoral care, and worship that enriches both heart and mind
CC's Learning Center @ Flower Avenue Pre-school - Explore, Experiment and Discover!
CC's Learning Center is a Child Development Center in Brea, California, located at 300 E. Imperial Highway, on the southeast corner of Flower and Imperial Highway. For more information about our location, rates, curriculum and much more please visit or call.
(714) 671-6970 ask for Cindi or Michelle
OUR FAITH IS OVER 2,000 YEARS OLD, OUR THINKING IS NOT.
Located in North Orange County, Brea Congregational UCC (BCUCC) draws families from all over Orange and Los Angeles counties. Worship emphasizes the creative, transforming power of God, and the music is eclectic - from traditional organ music to acoustic guitar and jazz piano. Most services have an ASL interpreter.
Brea Congregational United Church of Christ is an open and affirming, hospitality-based community of faith. We welcome in worship and service all of God’s children of any race, origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or ability. We celebrate and trust the transforming power of God, which was manifested through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We work to provide an environment of peace, social justice, personal empowerment, and spiritual growth. Our ethical guides are to honor Christian openness to share our beliefs, doubts, struggles, and growth within the context of mutual respect. Therefore, our purpose is to reach out, taking the risk of opening ourselves to the possibility of making the stranger a friend.
I was a stranger, and you welcomed me. - Matthew 25:35
- About Us
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Get Involved
- Make A Difference
- Pastors' Blogs
- Contact Us